Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lemon Detox Day 1

So, of course, I woke up too late to get dressed, look fabulous and holiday, and make the detox before I had to leave for work. I get here early and no one is in the office so I could take my time making it/getting it all over the place and psyching myself up to actually drink it.

The thing is, I tried to do this before, and I can still taste the cayenne pepper and feel how my throat immediately gags while I'm trying to get the first gulp down. I think that it's just because I tried to make enough for three servings so I could carry a thermos around all day sipping up and I messed up the quantities.

Ok--ready for the first gulp. Will update laters.
Hey, it actually tastes good! Maybe next time more Cayenne Pepper for a little more kick ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment